- Legal Disclaimer
Alexander Nubia Legal Disclaimer
This website is owned and operated by Alexander Nubia International Inc. Any reference to "we", "us", "our", the "Company", or "Alexander Nubia", refers to Alexander Nubia Inc, Inc, and/or one or more or all of its affiliates, as may be applicable. By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information
All statements, other than statements of historical fact, contained or incorporated by reference in this website, including any information as to the future financial or operating performance of Alexander Nubia, constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of certain securities laws, including the "safe harbour" provisions of the Securities Act (Ontario) and the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and are based on expectations, estimates and projections as of the date such information is presented on this website. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements with respect to the future price of gold and silver, the estimation of mineral reserves and resources, the realization of mineral reserve and resource estimates, the timing and amount of estimated future production, costs of production, expected capital expenditures, costs and timing of the development of new deposits, success of exploration activities, permitting time lines, currency fluctuations, requirements for additional capital, government regulation of mining operations, environmental risks, unanticipated reclamation expenses, title disputes or claims and limitations on insurance coverage. The words "plans," "expects," or "does not expect," "is expected," "budget," "scheduled," "estimates," "forecasts," "intends," "anticipates," or "does not anticipate," or "believes," or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "may, "could," "would," "might," or "will be taken," "occur" or "be achieved" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon a number of estimates and assumptions that, while considered reasonable by Alexander Nubia as of the date of such statements, are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies. The estimates and assumptions of Alexander Nubia contained in this website, which may prove to be incorrect, include, but are not limited to, the various assumptions set forth herein and in our management's discussion and analysis as well as:
(1) there being no significant disruptions affecting operations, whether due to labour disruptions, supply disruptions, damage to equipment or otherwise;
(2) permitting development and expansion of the Company's projects proceeding on a basis consistent with our current expectations;
(3) that the exchange rate between the Canadian dollar, Brazilian real, Chilean peso, Russian ruble and the U.S. dollar will be approximately consistent with current levels;
(4) certain price assumptions for gold and silver;
(5) prices for natural gas, fuel oil, electricity and other key supplies remaining consistent with current levels;
(6) production forecasts meet expectations;
(7) the accuracy of our current mineral reserve and mineral resource estimates. Known and unknown factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to: fluctuations in the currency markets; fluctuations in the spot and forward price of gold or certain other commodities (such as diesel fuel and electricity); changes in interest rates or gold lease rates that could impact the mark-to-market value of outstanding derivative instruments and ongoing payments/receipts under any interest rate swaps and variable rate debt obligations; risks arising from holding derivative instruments (such as credit risk, market liquidity risk and mark-to-market risk); changes in national and local government legislation, taxation, controls, regulations and political or economic developments in Canada, the United States, Chile, Brazil, Russia or other countries in which we do or may carry on business in the future; business opportunities that may be presented to, or pursued by, us; our ability to successfully integrate acquisitions; operating or technical difficulties in connection with mining or development activities; employee relations; the speculative nature of gold exploration and development, including the risks of obtaining necessary licenses and permits; diminishing quantities or grades of reserves; adverse changes in our credit rating; and contests over title to properties, particularly title to undeveloped properties. In addition, there are risks and hazards associated with the business of gold exploration, development and mining, including environmental hazards, industrial accidents, unusual or unexpected formations, pressures, cave-ins, flooding and gold bullion losses (and the risk of inadequate insurance, or inability to obtain insurance, to cover these risks). Many of these uncertainties and contingencies can affect Alexander Nubia' actual results and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, Alexander Nubia. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. All of the forward-looking statements contained in this website are qualified by these cautionary statements and those made in our other filings with the securities regulators of Canada and the United States including, but not limited to, the cautionary statements made in the "Risk Factors" section of our most recently filed Annual Information Form. These factors are not intended to represent a complete list of the factors that could affect Alexander Nubia. Alexander Nubia disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, or to explain any material difference between subsequent actual events and such forward-looking statements, except to the extent required by applicable law.
Website Protected by Copyright
Currency of Website
Alexander Nubia updates the information on this website regularly. However, such information is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Alexander Nubia and Alexander Nubia cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information at all times and assumes no responsibility in this regard.
Exclusion of Liability
Alexander Nubia shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from: - the use of or reliance on information contained in this website; - any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current; - use of any third party websites linked to this website; - any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website; and - any other matter connected with this website; even if Alexander Nubia is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Alexander Nubia Not Responsible for Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to technical difficulties inherent in the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this website. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from the website. Alexander Nubia shall not be liable for Internet software,computer viruses or destructive programs and recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software
Alexander Nubia Not Responsible for Linked Websites
Alexander Nubia provides links to third party websites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that Alexander Nubia monitors or endorses these websites. Accordingly, Alexander Nubia accepts no responsibility for such websites.
Website is Provided as a Service Only
This website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Alexander Nubia to that effect. The information on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to Alexander Nubia and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Alexander Nubia securities. Printed copies of public disclosure documents may be obtained from the Director, Investor Relations at Alexander Nubia.
Alexander Nubia's website does not collect any personal information about visitors to this website other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. Alexander Nubia does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the website, the types of browsers used and the Internet Protocol Address of the originator. This information is used only for internal purposes.If you have concerns relating to the privacy or confidentiality of this website, please contact Alexander Nubia' Legal Department at info@Alexander Nubia.com.
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under Canadian law and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the www.Alexander Nubia.com World Wide Web site may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Alexander Nubia, as described below. Users of the site may download one copy of any and all materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All materials on this site are provided for lawful purposes only. Alexander Nubia reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from the site. All Alexander Nubia trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, copyrighted designs or other brand features, including hyperlinks to Alexander Nubia Web site (collectively, "Brand Features"), will be used only as explicitly licensed by Alexander Nubia.
Linking from www.Alexander Nubia.com/ to a non-Alexander Nubia Web Site
Alexander Nubia will consider link requests to non-Alexander Nubia Websites upon request, but reserves the right to refuse linking for any reason. You may request that a link be placed on www.Alexander Nubia.com by contacting Alexander Nubia at info@Alexander Nubia.com.
Linking to www.Alexander Nubia.com
Websites that wish to link to Alexander Nubia 's Website may include a link to "www.Alexander Nubia.com." However, deep linking to this domain is not allowed without Alexander Nubia 's written consent.
Placing Electronic Copies of Alexander Nubia Brand Features on a non-Alexander Nubia Web Site
All specific uses of any Alexander Nubia Brand Features (including Alexander Nubia Logos, Alexander Nubia images, Alexander Nubia advertising) must be approved in advance in writing by Alexander Nubia . You may request approval by contacting Alexander Nubia Corporate Communications at info@Alexander Nubia.com. A complete sample of each proposed use is required. Alexander Nubia will typically review the request and respond within ten (20) business days, but is under no obligation to respond. You may not use Brand Features unless and until Alexander Nubia has granted its specific approval and all conditions of such approval have been fulfilled by the Licensee.
Framing Pages on www.Alexander Nubia.com
The framing of pages is not allowed on www.Alexander Nubia.com without prior written approval by Alexander Nubia . You may request approval by contacting Alexander Nubia at info@Alexander Nubia.com.
Placing Electronic Copies of Alexander Nubia Web Site Content on a non-Alexander Nubia Web Site
Linking to www.Alexander Nubia.com is permissible; the re-publishing of electronic copies of Alexander Nubia content found on the Alexander Nubia Website to a non-Alexander Nubia Website must be approved in writing in advance by Alexander Nubia . You may request approval by contacting Alexander Nubia Corporate Communications at info@Alexander Nubia.com. Alexander Nubia will typically review the request and respond within ten (20) business days, but is under no obligation to respond. You may not use Brand Features unless and until Alexander Nubia has granted its specific approval and any and all conditions of such approval have been fulfilled by the Licensee.
The following trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this site are owned by Alexander Nubia Inc.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of Alexander Nubia Inc, including but not limited to text, graphics and icons, are copyrighted materials of Alexander Nubia and contain trademarks, service marks and trade names of the Alexander Nubia and/or its affiliates and licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content to learn about, evaluate or acquire services or products of the Alexander Nubia . You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any portion Except as otherwise noted, the content of Alexander Nubia Inc., including but not limited to text, graphics and icons, are copyrighted materials of Alexander Nubia and contain trademarks, service marks and trade names of the Alexander Nubia and/or its affiliates and licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content to learn about, evaluate or acquire services or products of the Alexander Nubia. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any portion of the content without the prior written permission of the Alexander Nubia.© 2006 Alexander Nubia . All rights reserved.
While Alexander Nubia strives to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies, errors and omissions, for which we apologize. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
The content is provided "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE." Alexander Nubia does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained on the site, and Alexander Nubia expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in these materials. Alexander Nubia makes no commitment to update the information contained on the site.
Alexander Nubia expressly disclaims all liability for the use or interpretation by others of information contained in cmegroup.com. Decisions based on information contained on Alexander Nubia.com are the sole responsibility of the visitor, and in exchange for using Alexander Nubia.com the visitor agrees to hold the Alexander Nubia and its affiliates and licensors harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information. Nothing contained on Alexander Nubia.com constitutes investment advice, nor does it constitute the solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options.
Submissions to the Alexander Nubia Web Site and Affiliated Sites
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Alexander Nubia through this site is the exclusive property of the Alexander Nubia. Alexander Nubia is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the person sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Alexander Nubia and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
Alexander Nubia Inc.is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Alexander Nubia or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injury that results from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. The site www.Alexander Nubia.com and its related domains link to other companies' sites that are not maintained by Alexander Nubia . Alexander Nubia does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the British Columbia, Canada notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions. Alexander Nubia can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this site.
© 2006 Alexander Nubia. All rights reserved. Legal Disclaimer